it’s so weird how grapes don’t really taste like anything on the outside. like if you just put a grape in your mouth it doesn’t have a taste. but then you bite down and you’re like whoa. that’s a grape
Preferably in their 20s or 30s?! Like this post if you are in that age group :P Or am I just getting too old for tumblr? hahah do I need to switch to blogspot or wordpress? (totally joking hehe)
I decided as a way to be more positive and grateful I will continue to make happy lists at least once a week so here goes week two!
- My cinnamon buns 3 in 1 shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo from Philosophy…it smells like heaven, yummy!
- My new Asics! They are like little clouds for my feet.
- Sons of Anarchy…I got my husband hooked, yaaaasss!
- Soy sauce, I’ve been on a kick lately but it has to be low sodium the regular kind is way too salty for me lol.
- Spooning with rewindingtime, chilling, playing with his hair, rubbing his back, just being touchy feely cause I’m a lovebug.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.